this part is for people who confess and poor in english :P
- Nucleus : (noun) is the core of element, which contain protons and neutrons
- Nuclei : (noun) many of nucleus
- Nuclear : (adj) to relate something to nucleus. e.g. nuclear energy, nuclear plant, nuclear phsyics
- Nucleon: (noun) is the thing make the nucleus, which is a single word. a nucleon can be a proton or neutron
- Nuclide: ( noun) [from google translate : A distinct kind of atom or nucleus characterized by a specific number of protons and neutrons ] (what??)
- Nuke: (noun?) (adj?) it is generally used for bomb.