Meeting report (May 26th)
- Thermal Polarization measurement ( BG measurement ) ( x187 set data )
- Optimization of the small system
- Crystal orientation
- Microwave power (3.0 ~ 3.5W)
- Time sequences of laser, microwave and field sweep
- Laser duty (5%, 10%, 20%, 20%)
- 13C polarization transfer.
- Double tuning (making coil and tuners) ( circuit diagram and theory needed to be explained)
- Circuit changing
- NMR tower ( switch to 3.2 MHz for Larmor frequency of 13C )
- The proton spin lock and polarization transfer will be done by other circuit
- The thermal polarization cannot be distinguished with the background
- From the result of 13C polarization transfer, the microwave and the laser may be not at optimization condition.
- The trigger (or the on/off) signal may be inverted
- The polarization transfer has negative result due to low proton polarization.
- Test on the microwave trigger signal (at the end of this week)
- Optimization at right condition (at the end of next week, June 3rd)
- The ESR frequency should be matched by fine tuning of magnetic field
- Spin echo for thermal polarization
- Laser linear polarization dependency
- 13C polarization transfer
- The submission on JSP meeting at Sept.
- Title = “ Progress report on proton polarization at room temperature “
- The PSTP meeting at Russian
- Due to The time conflict, may only participate for from 12th to 14th. Then I have to go back to Japan for joining the JSP meeting on 16th.
- Establish a communication perform
- A network based –wiki
- Whiteboard at the lab
- To understand each member status and progress
- Ask Kawase San.